Would you like to discover the six hidden “golden nuggets" in your business? If you want to increase your income, you need to understand your most valuable revenue sources. Here are six business pipelines you can’t ignore, and yet 90% of agents ignore them:
1. Past clients. You’re probably familiar with this one, but are you maximizing the value they represent? Many agents don’t stay in touch with past clients regularly, so make sure you don’t make the same mistake.
2. Neighbors of your listings. Keep your local community posted on which homes are being listed and sold. Who knows? Someone might see what’s happening and want to work with you. You might also let them know you can bring qualified buyers that were disappointed in another nearby property for sale to see their home.
3. Buyers of your listings. If someone bought your listing, they’ll probably need to move eventually. They know you understand the property, so you’re in a prime position to get their business when it’s time for them to move. Most agents assume the buyers agent who represented them has stayed in communication with that home owner…90% dont/
4. Your farm. Are you consistently farming an area? Planting seeds of future business is a lot of work, but it can pay off big time.
5. Sphere of influence. Your top 100 contacts should be your bread and butter. Make sure you keep in touch with people you know closely in your local community.
6. “I have a buyer”. These are powerful marketing pieces that communicate you have someone ready and willing to offer on someone’s home similar to theirs right now.
If you have questions about this topic or anything else, please call or email me. I am always willing to help!
If we have earned a 5 star review, please leave us a 5 Star google review HERE.