Here’s what the new CDS Designation is and why you should consider taking the course.
Excited to announce there is a brand new Diversity Designation (CDS). I’m proud to say I’m one of the co-founders of this brand-new Diversity Designation called the ‘Certified Diversity Specialist’ (CDS). With the goal of helping agents increase their knowledge, providing the tools and resources to help them work with more buyers and sellers, and helping them differentiate themselves among a diverse population.
- Module 1 – What is Diversity?
- Module 2 – Unconscious Bias
- Module 3: Diversity Advertising and Marketing
- Module 4 – The Color of Real Estate w/ Julia Lashay
- Module 5 – Creating a Diverse Business Strategy
- Module 6- Becoming a Social Equity Leader in Your Community
- Bonus Module: Module 7- Breaking into Luxury w/ Michael Lafido
What you’ll get:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of real estate clients
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that keep you knowledgeable on the issues and trends facing home buyers and sellers
- Access to members-only publications, tools and resources
- Use of the CDS logo to use in your email signature and marketing materials
- An official CDS lapel pin to publicly showcase your level of skill in dealing with different demographics.
Visit www.DiversityDesignation.com to learn all about the six primary modules in the diversity designation and to check out the tons of tools and resource guides we have available.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to helping you increase your average sale price and differentiate yourself in the industry.