Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of MLG without revealing any personal information. However, MLG needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive MLG newsletter, or use certain MLG services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. MLG will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MLG may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of MLG to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- MLG may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of MLG;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the MLG Terms of Service document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- MLG has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- MLG along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to MLG. If you have provided personal information to MLG and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify MLG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your MLG Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, MLG uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- MLG safeguards your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, MLG retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- MLG may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of MLG websites and services after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions