Luxury Listing Specialist Summary
In this training we will help you position yourself above the competition and you will
learn how to attract more high end customers versus chasing down the same leads
as everybody else .
With Realtor.com, Zillow, Facebook ads and all the other lead generation companies competing for seller’s attention online, how does a local agent get the attention of a potential luxury seller? There are three easy ways you can make more money in the next year that don’t require any additional work for you.
- Increase Your Average Sale Price
- Your Best Year Ever
- Building A Luxury Listing Blueprint
You will learn proven techniques to not only break into the higher end market...but more importantly dominate it!
This course presents the principles, strategies, and systems that can be implemented to successfully help luxury homeowners sell their homes faster and for more money. Gain excellent, advanced, and cutting edge techniques for helping luxury homeowners sell their homes and “stand out” above the competition.
Day 1 - May 23rd
- Lesson 1: Welcome and Defining Luxury
- Lesson 2: Your Best Year Ever In Luxury
- Lesson 3: Building A Luxury Listing Blueprint
- Lesson 4: Best Practices to Utilizing Video to Sell Homes Faster
- Lesson 5: Increase Conversion By Mastering Personality Profiles
- Lesson 6: Pre-Listing Differentiator
- Lesson 7: The Ultimate Listing Appointment
Day 2 - May 24th
- Lesson 1: Pro-Active Selling Via Pre-Listing Strategies
- Lesson 2: Staging Higher End Homes
- Lesson 3: Listing to Closing
- Lesson 4: Showing Higher End Homes
- Lesson 5: Lifestyle Marketing
- Lesson 6: Event-Based Marketing
- Lesson 7: Press & Public Relations
Each agent that attends the certification training in 2 weeks they will receive:
A pre-loaded video book
Two workbooks (one each day) to take detailed notes in.
12 hours of MCE credit.
Continuing Education Credits
This course has been approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission for 12 continuing education credit hours. Upon completion of the course, you will be issued a certificate of completion and your real estate continuing education credits will be filed with the state of Texas.
3100 S. Ridge Road, Suite 100
McKinney, TX 75070